How to Play Online Poker that is Easy for Beginners to Understand – Playing poker for a beginner is indeed not easy, especially blind at all and there is no knowledge of poker.
It is certain that if you force it, instead of winning, you can go bankrupt because you don’t know how to play poker.
There are actually many ways if you really want to learn to play poker properly, but basically beginners don’t know where to start learning plus they don’t have expert friends. Get more and more troublesome.
Maybe those of you who might be a beginner and are reading this article while looking for info on how to play poker online.
Then it is on the right track, because the article I will provide contains how to play online poker for beginners.
And of course it will be made as easy as possible so poker deposit via pulsa that it can be understood by you. So just keep reading the article until it’s finished below.
How to play online poker that is easy for beginners to understand
How to play poker online, which I will explain to you, there are several steps that must be done where everything is Agen Judi Bola Terpercaya and you will immediately understand and understand.
Well, the stages that you have to do are as follows:
- Introduction to terms in online poker games
Knowing the term in the world of online poker is a must for you to remember, because it is directly related to your action in betting. The terms you should remember are:
- CALL : The position where you continue and take a bet according to the current bet size. For example, an opposing player increases the bet amount, so if you follow then you are in a call position.
- CHECK : The term in which your position will see what cards will be dealt without folding the cards or increasing the stake. Action This is done if you are not sure which card you get. But want to join the betting round.
- FOLD : A condition that requires you not to take part in the ongoing round, namely by closing the card. This action is taken if the cards you get are very bad and will not win if you compete
- RAISE : The term for poker betting action where you are very confident that the cards you have will win and increase the value of the bet at that time. For example, if the opposing player calls for 1000 and in turn, you can raise as much as you want for example to be 5000. And so on.
- All In : Action in poker betting where all chips are bet at the moment. This action is taken when 100% sure of winning or can be used to bluff so that the opponent becomes afraid.
- Knowing the combination of the poker card sequence The card
combination in the game has an order where the highest is considered the winner of the bet and to find out the details I will include a list of the poker card order, namely:
- High Card A
condition where the card you get doesn’t have any combination and there are only high cards like A or Q the rest of the other cards are meaningless. Example: 10 ♠, 3 ♣, 2 ♥ , A ♠, Q ♦
- One Pair The
combination of 2 cards that you have has twin numbers and the remaining cards are zonk. For example K ♥, K ♣, 5 ♦ , 3 ♥ , 7 ♦
- Two Pairs
A card combination which has 2 pairs of twin cards and the remaining 1 card as a wild card, for example K ♠, K ♣, 9 ♣, 9 ♠, 5 ♥
- Three Of Kind A
card where there are 3 cards that all have the same number and the remaining 2 cards are not related. Examples of Q ♥ , Q ♣, Q ♠, 4 ♠, 1 ♣
- Straight The
position of the cards in which the five cards are read sequentially like a series / counting. Example 2 ♥ , 3 ♣, 4 ♣, 5 ♠, 6 ♥
A combination of 5 cards that all have the same flower, for example 2 ♥ , 3 ♥ , 5 ♥ , 8 ♥ , 9 ♥
- Full House
Cards with the same 3 cards and the remaining 2 cards become one pair. Examples of K ♣, K ♠, K ♥ , A ♠, A ♥
- Four Of The Kind
A card combination where the 4 cards are all twins and the other 1 card is free. For example J ♣, J ♠, J ♥ , J ♦ , 2 ♥
- Straight Flush
cards arranged in a sequence in which the fifth and has the same fireworks all examples 7 ♦ , 8 ♦ , 9 ♦ , 10 ♦ J ♦
- Royal Flush
The highest card combination and 100% guarantee of winning if you get it and the order of cards starts from 10 ♠, J ♠, Q ♠, K ♠ and A with the same flower.
- High Card A
By knowing the 2 initial stages and as basic knowledge in playing online poker above, you just have to practice them.
That way all you have to do is how to play poker online at the poker table, the method is as follows:
- You must have an account that is used to log in and if you don’t have one you have to register first and an example of a poker site can use my subscription site, Pokerseleb .
- Once done, prepare the capital by making a minimum deposit of 10 thousand
- If you already have a registered and deposit, log in using the account you created on the site.
- Once logged in successfully and click the POKER game!
- When you are at the IDNPLAY Lobby game panel, just select the poker room and table
- For example, you select the table smaller 1 type fast (fast) with a bet size of 200/400 with a maximum total of 9 players.
- Then click the green button that says PLAY and you will go to the specified poker table
- Once you see the poker table, all you have to do is find an empty seat and select SITTING
- So once you have your seat in it, you are ready to fight playing online poker.
By playing online poker which I have described in full above for those of you who are beginners, I am very sure that it will be easy to understand and have no trouble following the method.
How? easy to understand, right?
And with this article on how to play online poker, hopefully it will give you a lot of convenience so that you can become proficient in playing online poker.
That is all and thank you.